BuyBestMeds.com is not just an online pharmacy, watch out

I don't know how I can categorize the evil done by BuyBestMeds.com. This online pharmacy parading themselves as the number in the USA without an NABP or CIPA certification is pure wickedness. I have a feeling that they are not legit.
Have you tried ordering from BuyBestMeds.com online pharmacy or are you basing your judgment on lack of registration. Maybe they are new to the business and trying to make money to register later.

SydneyAyala

I don't know how I can categorize the evil done by BuyBestMeds.com. This online pharmacy parading themselves as the number in the USA without an NABP or CIPA certification is pure wickedness. I have a feeling that they are not legit.
I think they are just checking how online pharmacy which has made them not to care about registration. Go ahead and pay for your meds. Let them use it for the registration on NABP 😂

KaylieHuerta

It is absurd and incredible the way certain online pharmacies operate. How are we going to take them serious, if they act in such a manner?

RileyMendez

It is absurd and incredible the way certain online pharmacies operate. How are we going to take them serious, if they act in such a manner?
Not registered is the major stumbling block for this online pharmacy as they have most of the information available on the website. However, just like getting prescription from a doctor without a license, I will be worried about ordering drugs from BuyBestMeds.com.

AshlynFugate

Thank you for letting us know about BuyBestMeds.com and how they dodged getting certified from the two authorities that I have trusted when getting meds. Not registered is a red flag we should watch out for.
More like a criminal trying to sell to you. I will avoid BuyBestMeds.com for now till they get the needed approvals.

Have you tried ordering from BuyBestMeds.com online pharmacy or are you basing your judgment on lack of registration. Maybe they are new to the business and trying to make money to register later.
That's how stupid you think. No online pharmacy that is serious will skip getting approved by the medical authorities before setting up. Please, be wise when you speak!

AlondraMcCord

While BuyBestMeds.com has not been around for a while as they just began operations last year, it does not warrant such a stupid idea from them. You need certifications to be in the health sector for goodness sake.

TiffanyHogan

Not registered is the major stumbling block for this online pharmacy as they have most of the information available on the website. However, just like getting prescription from a doctor without a license, I will be worried about ordering drugs from BuyBestMeds.com.
Pretty same here. I don't enjoy being in a position where I make meds decisions on Pharmacies that are not approved.

That's how stupid you think. No online pharmacy that is serious will skip getting approved by the medical authorities before setting up. Please, be wise when you speak!
Talking as if you ask the offline pharmacies, if they are certified when you go to buy your drugs at their drug stores. Spare me the nonsense 😂

JaydenSeward

BuyBestMeds.com was registered on January, 2019 according to domain checks. However, I can't wrap my head around the reason they are yet to get certified. This is something this online pharmacy needs to sort out as they have a 📞 that is going through.
I think BuyBestMeds.com is yet to meet the requirements of CIPA when it comes to registering the online pharmacy. Let's see how well they go with such plan.

AngieKatz

Even if they deliver the best online pharmacy in the USA, I won't take them serious too. Bunch of fake online pharmacies trying to scam people of their money.

AlisonLehman

I think they are just checking how online pharmacy which has made them not to care about registration. Go ahead and pay for your meds. Let them use it for the registration on NABP 😂
Trying to understand how the online pharmacy works is never an excuse! Don't be petty.

LuciaPagan

Thank you for letting us know about BuyBestMeds.com and how they dodged getting certified from the two authorities that I have trusted when getting meds. Not registered is a red flag we should watch out for.
This is a big problem as long as I am concerned. You should be doing something as soon as you can by buying from other certified drug stores.