BlueSkyDrugs.com Reviews

Adam

From my experience, the prescription that I order would cost me four times as much if I ordered it at the least expensive pharmacy I could find it at. It does take about 2 to 3 weeks to get your prescription, but they tell you that upfront. It takes some careful planning, but saving close to $2000 a year is worth it to me. If you have questions, you can always call and talk to someone.

Joe

From my experience, the prescription that I order would cost me four times as much if I ordered it at the least expensive pharmacy I could find it at. It does take about 2 to 3 weeks to get your prescription, but they tell you that upfront. It takes some careful planning, but saving close to $2000 a year is worth it to me. If you have questions, you can always call and talk to someone.
Wow...that's truly amazing, up to$2000 savings a year from https://www.blueskydrugs.com/ is a whole lot of money that could have just gone like that. Though I haven't tried them I guess you just gave me the courage to do so. Thanks.

Edwin

Hi everyone, I stumbled on this online pharmacy BlueSkyDrugs.com and was hoping to get useful feedbacks or information about it. Thanks!
Those seals are fake
Hi everyone, I stumbled on this online pharmacy BlueSkyDrugs.com and was hoping to get useful feedbacks or information about it. Thanks!
[/QUOTE
I think it's a great one to give a try, especially given that it's a member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association. I also saw some positive feedback on TrustPilot

Asa Lota

This one is a bit confusing. I follow the seals on this website to the CIPA website and everything looked ok. But when I entered their URL in the search on CIPA I got an invalid result.

And is the invalid one:

Now, that's something very worrying because you found on the online pharmacy website that it's registered on CIPA but their data is showing up as invalid when it's actually looked up for on the CIPA website, then it means that the information on their website is fake. I would definitely stay away from such online pharmacy because they are liars and fake.

Labib

Wow, that is quite a savings! You would be a fool to not order from them. Do they have good customer service?

Ivan

Well, as a first time user of https://www.blueskydrugs.com/ you are bound to feel insecure, but with my own review on the site, there is nothing to be worried about. There is a whole lot of money you will eventually save by patronizing the site, so, go for it gurl.
Blueskydrugs.com is a safe online pharmacy and when you check out most of the Bluesskydrugs.com reviews on Pharmacy Checker, you will see that they are one of the best when it comes to affordable and quality meds online. It is a safe online pharmacy to buy your drugs.

Myrcella

Now, that's something very worrying because you found on the online pharmacy website that it's registered on CIPA but their data is showing up as invalid when it's actually looked up for on the CIPA website, then it means that the information on their website is fake. I would definitely stay away from such online pharmacy because they are liars and fake.
Does it mean that CIPA blacklisted them for not been up to standard or what?

Larissa Ibarra

I think it's a great one, though the Canadian name is quite suspicious. It was registered in 2007, and that's a good sign.