BlinkHealth.com Reviews

pain.dude

Hello? I just bumped into an American pharmacy that I deem safe. I've decided to share it with you. I hope this is good news. Otherwise, may I have your comments about BlinkHealth.com?

CL7

To me, I better pay an extra dime or two but I get the best quality. Life must be expensive, brother, and we have to accept that.
Life is expensive, yes, but if you have better alternatives, it's wise to go for them. I think that one of the chief reasons for the emergence of online pharmacies is to reduce costs.

Bgray55

BlinkHealth.com is ranked high by Alexa (65,156). This means that the website has a lot of visitors, which implies the trust it has earned over the eight years it has been around.

Lavender

Brinkhealth.com isn't approved by either LegitScript or CIPA. Has anyone found any compliance records? I think it's not legit due to this. You can have your say.

Boym

This pharmacy steers clear of any suspicious activities. Its location isn't debatable. It's 100% American. I love the strict policies like prescription requirements.

Vardas

You'll always pay less for the drugs but end up paying more for the delivery. With Blinkhealth.com, you can select a participating pharmacy (form over 35,000 of them) and pick up your drug for free. That's a good deal.
So is this the reason for their inflated prices?

Anderson

Cathy West

Hello? I just bumped into an American pharmacy that I deem safe. I've decided to share it with you. I hope this is good news. Otherwise, may I have your comments about BlinkHealth.com?
You said that you deem it safe, so what are reasons for tagging it to be safe? Have you done any transaction with them?