BigMountainDrugs.com Reviews

Evan

Hey, pals. I need your reviews about this pharmacy. As to me, it's safe, but I may have gone wrong somewhere while evaluating its safety. Hope you'll be happy to help.
I will never dispute a pharmacy that's approved by CIPA and/or PharmacyChecker. This one is approved by both. It's safe!

Patricia

Hey, pals. I need your reviews about this pharmacy. As to me, it's safe, but I may have gone wrong somewhere while evaluating its safety. Hope you'll be happy to help.
Ask for advice on how low self-esteem is cured. That's the problem you must be having by now.

Annalisa

You've not gone wrong anywhere. Your analysis was on point.

Alec

I love the pharmacy for insisting on a prescription. Some others will just sell you drugs even if you're going to use them to kill yourself.

Sam

One of my favorite websites for checking out reviews for online pharmacy is drugstorereviews.com. From digging deeper, it was discovered that the online pharmacy BigMountainDrugs.com is registered with Pharmacychecker.com and is on the CIPA database which is a big plus for them. They are indeed a safe online pharmacy.

The only thing wrong about BigMountainDrugs.com is that they keep violating FDA rules by selling drugs they shouldn't. Apart from that, all is well with BigMountainDrugs.com and they have good customer reviews online. Drugstorereviews.com gave them a 3-star rating.

Andrew

One of my favorite websites for checking out reviews for online pharmacy is drugstorereviews.com. From digging deeper, it was discovered that the online pharmacy BigMountainDrugs.com is registered with Pharmacychecker.com and is on the CIPA database which is a big plus for them. They are indeed a safe online pharmacy.

The only thing wrong about BigMountainDrugs.com is that they keep violating FDA rules by selling drugs they shouldn't. Apart from that, all is well with BigMountainDrugs.com and they have good customer reviews online. Drugstorereviews.com gave them a 3-star rating.
Please support your argument with more evidence. Give us a link to the website where the FDA has said that this pharmacy is in violation of some rules.

Evan

"Otherwise, it's otherwise." What do you mean by this. Then, why don't you trust the Pharmacy Association of British Columbia?
I mean that other than the two, I don't trust any other. Anyway, we're both for the idea that the pharmacy is legitimate.

Wizard

I'm happy with the way you're cautious. The pharmacy is legitimate, pal — don't worry.

RileyBrandon

If Bigmountaindrugs.com keeps violating the rules and standards set by FDA, they will end up getting blacklisted as not a safe online pharmacy. They better be careful with their business activities.