Beware of free DNA test for Cancer

Brushra

I bumped into this YouTube video online when I was making research on DNA test for cancer and it looks very interesting as well as informative on how to avoid getting scammed for such DNA test for cancer. There is already alleged $2.1 billion scam associated to this test, so we should all be very careful on what we do when it comes to our health.

Kara Clemmer

High profile scans such as cancer scans and HIV tests should be done in big hospitals to avoid getting scammed. This is what I always tell pals unless they want to lose their hard-earned funds to some quacks out there. Thank you for the video as I will show my fiance to watch too!
You just hit the point that was running in my mind. Cheap is always expensive, and we have to take that seriously.

Labu Roy

From my experience with dealing in pieces of stuff online, such acts will keep on happening if not increasing on a daily basis. My major concern is why won't people learn from others' mistakes and not get caught up by such scammers? The information you shared here is very useful, it's left for people who are fortunate to see to take it very seriously.

I bumped into this YouTube video online when I was making research on DNA test for cancer and it looks very interesting as well as informative on how to avoid getting scammed for such DNA test for cancer. There is already alleged $2.1 billion scam associated to this test, so we should all be very careful on what we do when it comes to our health.

Thanks for providing the video!