Be weary of fake reviews

Brushra

Anything is now possible online especially when the criminals behind some schemes are committed to their cause of trying to dupe and swindle innocent people who order their medication from online pharmacies. It's very easy to pay for reviews to be written on one's behalf and some of these fake online pharmacies use such poly to deceive and lure the gullible ones to order from them.

Barida

This is true and for that reason, I expect most of the real people that must have bought one drug or another from those online pharmacies to come forward and make reviews. By so doing, prospective buyers will get to know the truth.

I gave a review on most of the stores that I buy medicines from and I state it as it is so that others can make the right decisions.

Noah

Fake reviews can often be identified by spelling mistakes, as often people who are paid to do this type of job are not natively English speaking, they often are fairly short and a lot of them will be repetitive. Often they also are don’t give much in-depth first hand experience and are very generic.

Rxredax

When trying to identify fake reviews, look for an excessive repetition of phrases. Scan through many review to see whether some words or phrases have been repeated in other reviews. This is a sign that the reviewers were instructed to use those specific phrases or words in their reviews.

Fake reviews usually come through profiles with common names and no profile pictures. Profiles with clearly fake names or which contain letters and numbers are usually fake reviews.

Raynold Roland

You can spot fake reviews by sorting them from the newest to the oldest. Even if a product was launched with fake reviews, as time goes on, the real users will come out and give their honest reviews.

You should also research the reviewer's profile to make sure you are now reading a review written by a person who does reviews for a living.

Check reviews that are in-between. Look for those reviews that are neither good nor bad. Reviews that are usually rated in the middle are usually very honest. They can help you to spot the fake review.

Vinette

Sad to say that fake reviews happen all the time. With everything. On Amazon and eBay. On other shopping sites. It is probably the same in online pharmacies. Just so sad that people have to resort to this. But some may be doing it to get ahead on their own online pharmacy by leaving negative reviews.

Christina

Sad to say that fake reviews happen all the time. With everything. On Amazon and eBay. On other shopping sites. It is probably the same in online pharmacies. Just so sad that people have to resort to this. But some may be doing it to get ahead on their own online pharmacy by leaving negative reviews.
You are right. I guess we shouldn't believe all the reviews we see on the net cause some pharmacies try to compete and they ask people to write negatively about their competitors. That's not fair but this is how business is made.

Audrey

I know several online pharmacies that have mostly paid reviews posted in favor of them but they are some of the most genuine in the business. They say that paid reviews are extremely essential for a new pharmacy in order to establish itself and I do agree with them to an extent.

Either way, there is no foolproof way to detect whether the reviews posted on the internet for business are fake or not.

Taffyapple

You really do have to watch these reviews. Sometimes people will say anything just to make someone look bad while other times they are paid to do it. It is said that a business could run this way, but if you, as the consumer do your research, you will have nothing to worry about.

Ariadna

Anything is now possible online especially when the criminals behind some schemes are committed to their cause of trying to dupe and swindle innocent people who order their medication from online pharmacies. It's very easy to pay for reviews to be written on one's behalf and some of these fake online pharmacies use such poly to deceive and lure the gullible ones to order from them.
Apart from getting the reviews, which might be probably fake, I always try to check if it's registered on the CIPA website at least. That's how I buy my drugs.

Jessie Hanson

Apart from getting the reviews, which might be probably fake, I always try to check if it's registered on the CIPA website at least. That's how I buy my drugs.
Please, who has all that time to be checking and reporting fake reviews, I've got better things to do with my time sorry.

Diana

The problem is how to detect them.

Anderson

You are so right, our Indian friend!

Campbell

Fake online pharmacy reviews are one of the biggest challenges facing the industry and if it's not tackled properly, it's most likely going to ruin online pharmacy for good because people will lose faith in ordering online.
Once I see a fake review, I will know immediately because there are some words that will be written out of context. Fake review givers are part of the scammers we face in online pharmacy today.

Dawson

Once I see a fake review, I will know immediately because there are some words that will be written out of context. Fake review givers are part of the scammers we face in online pharmacy today.
Most of the time as a result of worrying about getting fake reviews, I rely on only recommendations of online pharmacies by people I know before I order.