Bastard!!!!!

Bronn

Greatmedshop.com supposedly is meant to be selling drugs online for its customers, both brand and generic products but there are so many red flags that are raise about the legitimacy of the online pharmacy as a safe one or a scam which all the information generated points to the online pharmacy being a scam.

It's newly created and have no regulatory approval from any of the online pharmacy regulatory agencies like CIPA, NABP, LEGITSCRIPT, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM etc.

View attachment 326

View attachment 327

View attachment 329

There are no online reviews about the online pharmacy from anyone who's used their services in the past. Not even TrustPilot.com had a single review about the online pharmacy.

View attachment 328
In conclusion, I would give the online pharmacy 1 star 🌟 rating because it indicates that they can never be trusted as a safe online pharmacy.
I'm shocked that Greatmedshop.com couldn't even manage to have one regulatory approval. What will it cost them to get approved?

Samwell

Greatmedshop.com supposedly is meant to be selling drugs online for its customers, both brand and generic products but there are so many red flags that are raise about the legitimacy of the online pharmacy as a safe one or a scam which all the information generated points to the online pharmacy being a scam.

It's newly created and have no regulatory approval from any of the online pharmacy regulatory agencies like CIPA, NABP, LEGITSCRIPT, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM etc.

View attachment 326

View attachment 327

View attachment 329

There are no online reviews about the online pharmacy from anyone who's used their services in the past. Not even TrustPilot.com had a single review about the online pharmacy.

View attachment 328
In conclusion, I would give the online pharmacy 1 star 🌟 rating because it indicates that they can never be trusted as a safe online pharmacy.
I have seen a lot of other fake online pharmacies such as this one Greatmedshop.com. I think it's a copycat website.

Eleanor

View attachment 326

View attachment 327

View attachment 329

View attachment 328
They don't even accept the use of bitcoin as a means of payment. So, if I have only bitcoin, they won't sell to me?

Aubrey

View attachment 326

View attachment 327

View attachment 329

View attachment 328
This online pharmacy Greatmedshop.com is an excellent fake online pharmacy. I have no interest in buying anything from them.

Hazel

View attachment 326

View attachment 327

View attachment 329

View attachment 328
You will see some people who after reading this review, they will end up ordering from Greatmedshop.com and get scammed.

Seth

GreatMedShop.com supposedly is meant to be selling drugs online for its customers, both brand and generic products but there are so many red flags that are raised about the legitimacy of the online pharmacy as a safe one or a scam which all the information generated points to the online pharmacy being a scam.

It's newly created and has no regulatory approval from any of the online pharmacy regulatory agencies like CIPA, NABP, LegitScript, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, etc.

If it does not have regulatory approvals, they cannot be trusted.

Antonio

GreatMedShop.com supposedly is meant to be selling drugs online for its customers, both brand and generic products but there are so many red flags that are raised about the legitimacy of the online pharmacy as a safe one or a scam which all the information generated points to the online pharmacy being a scam.

It's newly created and has no regulatory approval from any of the online pharmacy regulatory agencies like CIPA, NABP, LegitScript, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, etc.

This is a warning shot to all of the people who are looking for such online pharmacies to order from. They are all fake online pharmacies.

Bell

I won't give them any star because of their poor customer relationships.