Bad experience

Barida

I have a bad experience of being a victim of scamming online. I ordered a drug on an emergency basis and I did not have time to search for any reviews. I confirmed the payment in advance. Their site has no SSL certificate and no reviews. Then I realized I was scammed.
So sorry about such an ugly experience. This kind of situations is why I appreciate the forum creators for giving us the opportunity to learn from the experiences of that. With your story, as I have not had such an experience before, I will be very careful when I make orders online as relating to drugs.

Theoheat

Personally, I haven't had any bad experience with purchasing drugs from online pharmacies because of how careful I have been with using online pharmacy stores. Some of my friends are already victims of online pharmacy fraudulent activities and from their experiences, I have learnt a lot. When I see a red flag of scam, I know immediately.

Ronnie Read

I have a bad experience of being a victim of scamming online. I ordered a drug on an emergency basis and I did not have time to search for any reviews. I confirmed the payment in advance. Their site has no SSL certificate and no reviews. Then I realized I was scammed.
Purchasing physician recommended medication from false online drug stores can be perilous, or even destructive. Best case scenario, fake prescriptions are fakes of endorsed tranquilizes and ought to be viewed as risky and insufficient. These prescriptions might be less powerful or have startling symptoms.

Theoheat

Purchasing physician recommended medication from false online drug stores can be perilous, or even destructive. Best case scenario, fake prescriptions are fakes of endorsed tranquilizes and ought to be viewed as risky and insufficient. These prescriptions might be less powerful or have startling symptoms.
You are correct with the assertion of how perilous and destructive it would be purchasing prescribed or recommended drugs from fake or false online pharmacy stores. This is why it's always stressed to check out any online pharmacy store legitimacy before purchasing anything from them. At least there are so many ways to verify such online pharmacy stores now, so anyone who got caught up in purchasing from fake stores actually would be the one to blame because he or she allowed it to happen.

Martinsx

Personally, I haven't had any bad experience with purchasing drugs from online pharmacies or having one shipped for me after purchase but I have seen some with a horrible experience. I have even witnessed one who died from overdose with drugs purchased online. What led to the overdose is something I really don't know but the victim wasn't lucky enough to survive it.