Aware about scam online pharmacies

Paige

Lots of the users who are connected with online most of the time they get various types of scam message or offer. Scammer messages can come to user id as advertise or by mail. Many users don't understand this and click the add or response to the message. So I will suggest all users avoid that type of advertisement or mail otherwise they will collect all of your information and it can be harmful to anybody.

White

Lots of the users who are connected with online most of the time they get various types of scam message or offer. Scammer messages can come to user id as advertise or by mail. Many users don't understand this and click the add or response to the message. So I will suggest all users avoid that type of advertise or mail otherwise they will collect all of your information and it can be harmful to anybody.
Yeah. This is why email has categories of messages. For example, spam messages are those that had been reported by others as spam. You have to be cautious while handling them.

Wagon

It's quite reckless to subscribe to every message that pops up on your email. The spam folder, for example, carries messages that have been labeled ad unsolicited messages. Those that come in as social messages are also to watch. Generally, be watchful. That's all.

Emma73

Lots of the users who are connected with online most of the time they get various types of scam message or offer. Scammer messages can come to user id as advertise or by mail. Many users don't understand this and click the add or response to the message. So I will suggest all users avoid that type of advertisement or mail otherwise they will collect all of your information and it can be harmful to anybody.
Some of the pop-up ads are always just like that as most of them are phishing sites. It is necessary to focus on searching this forum and find out if such an online pharmacy is a scam or legit. Also, it is important for us to always use Pharmacy Checker on most of those sites as a backup.

Electra

As long as they can't access my credit card details, I'm fine. Otherwise, I'm used to marketing messages. They do no harm.

Pinky

I agree with you as users of online pharmacies need to check about online pharmacies from Pharmacy Checker or CIPA website before making purchases. Also, using direct links from ads is dangerous as it may be a phishing site.

Most spam emails that are sent to me are strictly deleted immediately because I don't want the temptation to lure me into checking it out. My spam folder is always emptied for security reasons.

Kimi Huss

It's quite reckless to subscribe to every message that pops up on your email. The spam folder, for example, carries messages that have been labeled ad unsolicited messages. Those that come in as social messages are also to watch. Generally, be watchful. That's all.
Most of the fake online pharmacies penetrate into people using this method. They tend to do what they know how to best and get off. I don't click on links that I see anywhere unless I'm 100% sure that it's a legit link.

Meg Young

As long as they can't access my credit card details, I'm fine. Otherwise, I'm used to marketing messages. They do no harm.
You should always be careful as they will setup the website in a way that you provide them with such details. So, in my opinion, it is always better not to go through that path.