Asexual Lady Going For Sexual Fasting

Sonia Spence

Thank you for asking, Evans. I am demisexual, so I almost never feel libido or even think about it until the right person catches my attention. Even when they do, I can go without it and not die inside. I would rather engage in some type of creative expression of my feelings than have sex, anyway.

Evans

I need someone I am emotionally attached to in order to be interested in sex (aside from the occasional short period of not zero libido).

Ford

I think its pretty normal for a women to have a low libido though. Women get turned on by thoughts, so libido occurs at the right thoughts. It can be a person that is triggering. Personally I don't think its permanent to be demisexual, but it does have something to do with genes. I think exercise and foods and influence your libido. But that just me, I'm not an expert and certainly not demisexual.

Dalia Lopez

I do believe gender preference is genetic, but libido can be changes in a certain degree apart from your genetic potential.

Some women only get horny once or twice a month based on their cycle. I have lived that in many cases. The other times it is just boredom/fun/stress-relief or doing you a favour.

Mary Jo

Thank you for asking, Evans. I am demisexual, so I almost never feel libido or even think about it until the right person catches my attention. Even when they do, I can go without it and not die inside. I would rather engage in some type of creative expression of my feelings than have sex, anyway.
That's normal on a hormonal level. Many women don't get that till someone activates them down there.

Ambrose Motley

Okay, today I had some trouble. But I survived, LOL. But my brain just said "I really gotta fap right now" and I was like, what?

But at the same time, I knew I said it. I think it was my subconscious mind. Time for my first meditation.

Ambrose Motley

Well, not really my first. But my first in like, to awake my subconscious mind. Let it think and control it. This habit is sticking deep.