As an American, will you order less expensive medications from Canada once it’s legal?

Henry

Everyone is looking to save the cost of medicines and I am no different from such an idea. I will definitely order fewer drugs once it's legal and uses the rest for other expenses. This is something that I always want to do and I feel that it is very possible to achieve once getting a prescription from Canada is made legal.

Luz Hopkins

It may be legal in the United States, but it is NOT legal in Canada. You cannot get an American prescription in Canada. The only way to do this is to pay a Canadian doctor to examine you and agree to write a Canadian prescription that you can then take to a pharmacy and get a maximum supply of three months.
If it's illegal then what is the point of your thread?? We can't talk about what we can't do, so there is no point in discussing it.

Anthony Molloy

It may be legal in the United States, but it is NOT legal in Canada. You cannot get an American prescription in Canada. The only way to do this is to pay a Canadian doctor to examine you and agree to write a Canadian prescription that you can then take to a pharmacy and get a maximum supply of three months.
Why put myself through the stress? As long as I get the drugs I need, I'm satisfied.

Eva Muller

Why look to get drugs from Canada when I can easily get them in America? Unless I can't get the pills in America, then I look for other options.