Are there sites to purchase a doctors prescription online?

Noah

Yes, luckily there are! You can get legally prescribed doctors prescriptions at Push Doctor.

It’s really convenient because you can arrange an online appointment to see a doctor and then you can describe your symptoms. The doctor can then prescribe you with a printable prescription form.

It’s a great choice because you don’t have to go through any sketchy methods like buying a fake doctor's prescription or finding an online fake prescription tool generator. Both of which are highly illegal and I strongly advise against!

Hope this helps 😊

Albert

Personally I’ve had a great experience when using Push Doctor. I used ZavaMed before and also enjoyed their service. Instead of having an online appointment you fill out a survey to describe your symptoms. I found this a little more impersonal so do currently prefer Push Doctor. Both do not provide fake prescriptions so there’s no need to worry about getting in trouble with the law in that respect.

TIMOTHY

LOL! Push Doctor has really been pushed and punished by the English Government. They have an announcement on their homepage that they are ending their consultation and prescription services on January 31, 2020, and from now on, they will just be making NHS Consultation videos to guide the visitors for free.

Elayna Turner

Yes, luckily there are! You can get legally prescribed doctors prescriptions at Push Doctor.

It’s really convenient because you can arrange an online appointment to see a doctor and then you can describe your symptoms. The doctor can then prescribe you with a printable prescription form.

It’s a great choice because you don’t have to go through any sketchy methods like buying a fake doctor's prescription or finding an online fake prescription tool generator. Both of which are highly illegal and I strongly advise against!

Hope this helps 😊
This helped me in the past when I had issues with getting the right prescription back then and to be honest, it is always cheaper and better to use as well.