Are there sites that can email me the latest coupons available?

Jackie

I spend so much time trying to find the latest coupons, but it would be so much easier if I could have them all emailed to me. Is there any site I can sign up to be emailed regularly with these codes? Thanks.
I don't know if such an option exists. I think no... But you can check for discount codes on sites suggested in this thread. All you need to do is type the name of the pharmacy and see whether they have any coupons.

Martinsx

Someone actually told me about one website called GoodRx saying that it gives free coupons, cheaper prescription and it helps patients save up to 80% on the cost of their medications. I checked out the website already and saw some good reviews on it, maybe you should check it out as well but my advice is to be very careful. Good luck.

Darren

I love GoodSearch.com. They always send me all the personalised coupons they know I will redeem and all within a timely manner so that I get to use them before the coupons expire or are all redeemed by other users signed up.

You can also filter the coupons they send to you which I love. VoucherCodes.com is another site that has all the same features as GoodSearch so you can you both sites!

Elizbeth

I spend so much time trying to find the latest coupons, but it would be so much easier if I could have them all emailed to me. Is there any site I can sign up to be emailed regularly with these codes? Thanks.
Yes! I know two of them:
If you want to know about the latest deals and savings you need to enter your e-mail address and submit it. There is a field where you can type it on the home page.

Ronnie

Good Search.com allows you to sign up and get specifically tailored coupons to your interests, which you can specify. They have all the best and biggest brands with coupons available so there’s bound to something to fit your medical needs.

derrikk1234

Hi, please check these sites, it may be of some help to you:

I think you should check out GoodRx for some of the coupon codes that you can redeem when buying meds online. However, I don't think it's popular this January as major deals ended in December.

Tiffany Haley

That's only going to be a possible when you subscribe to online pharmacies newsletters updates.