Are there safe online pharmacies I can order from in Asia?

Oskar

I’ve heard there are some safe Asians online pharmacies that are often half the price of those in the US and Canada. Does anyone have any safe suggestions?
To find safe Asian online pharmacies you can use this site but unfortunately, the necessary page is currently under construction so you will have to wait for some time.

Martinsx

As much as you are interested in getting the drugs you need at a cheaper rate by turning your attention to Asian online pharmacies, I would like to strongly advise that you should be very careful about such online pharmacy offering deep discounts on well known expensive drugs. From my experience, it never ends well as most times, such drugs are fakes.

Darren

You can check PharmacyChecker.com if you want to check the safety in any sites before committing to a purchase. It will have blacklisted all sites that have been described by other users as a scam or fake or even harvesting financial information.

BuyerSafeRX.com is also a helpful site. It checks the legitimacy of Asian online pharmacies specifically and aims to counteract any scams or dangerous sales of online meds.

jone

I must say the 1mg.com is the trusted online pharmacy. They provide accurate, authoritative & trustworthy information on medicines and help people use their medicines effectively and safely.

EDWARD

1mg is big in India, but I wouldn't recommend them if you are looking to buy medicines for yourself outside the Indian Subcontinent. Would you please mind sharing the exact country/city/province of yours OP? Because Asia is huge and there is no single online pharmacy that could be considered the best for catering to every part of Asia.

Harper

Must you only purchase from Asia? I think things are quite smooth online such that you can use the Canadian pharmacies and still receive your meds in Asia.

Collin

I’ve heard there are some safe Asians online pharmacies that are often half the price of those in the US and Canada. Does anyone have any safe suggestions?
A whole continent can't exist minus a safe online pharmacy. Just say your exact location and I'll help you.

Legend

You mean like China, but is China in Asia or Europe, just asking, pls no insult o_O;)

Idella

Just choose that Canadian or American pharmacy that will deliver your meds without any shipping fee. Probably you will need to order more to get free shipping but it is still a good variant!

Albert

I may only recommend two Indian pharmacies that I know:
  • Dir.indiamart.com
  • Safegenericpharmacy.com/indian-pharmacy

Edwards

Don't always look at getting the online pharmacies that sell drugs too cheap. Most times, they are fake online pharmacies. Make sure you verify any Asian online pharmacies before using them to order drugs.