Are there fake Flagyl out there?

Rodolfo Zuniga

I understand that there are challenges with spotting fake pills and all of that. So, I got up to test the Flagyl that I got for my stomach issues three days ago and it came out fake. I'm kinda confused if I should take it as expired or just fake pill.
Yes, I have actually ordered and such fake drug was delivered to me. It did not have any effect on my body at all.

Nolan12

I understand that there are challenges with spotting fake pills and all of that. So, I got up to test the Flagyl that I got for my stomach issues three days ago and it came out fake. I'm kinda confused if I should take it as expired or just fake pill.
If the fakes don't have any effects on your team, there is nothing to worry about the online pharmacy drugs.

Willie Ryan

There are virtually fakes of all drugs that exist in the pharmaceutical world today. These killers can copy any drug.

How did it come out fake?