Are there fake Flagyl out there?

Beth

I understand that there are challenges with spotting fake pills and all of that. So, I got up to test the Flagyl that I got for my stomach issues three days ago and it came out fake. I'm kinda confused if I should take it as expired or just fake pill.
There are fake pills everywhere as those scam online pharmacies are looking for ways to make money out of unsuspecting people. Please, be careful of what you drink calling it drugs!

Fran Skillern

I understand that there are challenges with spotting fake pills and all of that. So, I got up to test the Flagyl that I got for my stomach issues three days ago and it came out fake. I'm kinda confused if I should take it as expired or just fake pill.
There are fake versions of generic drugs of which Flagyl is one of them. The truth is you get to understand this when you take a look at the statistics of the rising rate of counterfeit drugs out there.

Cook

There are literally fake pills version of all the drugs available in the world. If the drugs have expired, dispose of them. Never take expired drugs.

Edwin3

Hey, everything got a fake okay?🤸

Paris

If you bought the drug without asking for, or checking its expiry date (and it turns out that it's expired), you are to blame. If it's fake, go back with the remaining to the seller and raise the complaints. Otherwise, every drug seems to have a fake version.

Jonathan lee

Of course, there are fakes of such drugs. I think that I have actually taken one in the past because the pills did nothing to help me stop stooling.