Are there any online pharmacies that offer loyalty memberships to get discounts?

Noah

I’ve used Everetts Pharmacy before and they’re a great choice for repeat purchase customers.

Everetts runs a Loyalty Scheme enabling customers to collect points when making purchases. These points can then be redeemed against future purchases. 1 point is awarded for every 10 cents you spend.

Another site I know does loyalty schemes but not used is Janzen’s Pharmacy (Online of course). Get 10 points when you spend $1. Points can be redeemed at any time. 200 points are equivalent to $1 of savings. Hope this helps!

Albert

I’ve used Lloyd’s Pharmacy reward scheme. They have a digital card you can use to collect points on and they’ve quite recently released their new app which is really handy!

You can collect points based on purchases and then receive Amazon gift cards or product discounts in a refund. I always get product discounts as they’re always very good value!

Bethany

I like Lloyd’s Pharmacy online scheme because not only do you get rewards but you can sometimes use your points to get free express delivery. The fast shipping times are what make this subscription service so attractive to me!

Ethel

Jumia Drugstore offers such loyalty discounts to their old constant customers who never stop buying from the online pharmacy. It's a great way of appreciation for their constant patronage in the company's drugs and the discounts serve as a motivation to keep coming back because they are being appreciated. Who doesn't like being appreciated? Personally, I love it.

Ronnie

I’m currently a member of a loyalty program for Everetts Pharmacy. They give you discounts when you build up a purchasing history, which is translated into points. This can then be used to get discounts off your prescription purchases, resulting in your point balance decreasing.

This benefit is only available for members, which is free to become.

I’ve used Everetts Pharmacy before and they’re a great choice for repeat purchase customers.

Everetts runs a Loyalty Scheme enabling customers to collect points when making purchases. These points can then be redeemed against future purchases. 1 point is awarded for every 10 cents you spend.

Another site I know does loyalty schemes but not used is Janzen’s Pharmacy (Online of course). Get 10 points when you spend $1. Points can be redeemed at any time. 200 points are equivalent to $1 of savings. Hope this helps!
Are those pharmacies you mentioned American?

Noah

Are those pharmacies you mentioned American?
No, they are not, the first one is British, the second is Canadian:

Beulah Reese

Hello! Anyone know of any online pharmacies that offer a loyalty scheme where you can then receive personalised discounts and coupon codes? I buy on such a regular basis it seems like a good idea to see if I’m missing out on some sort of membership program ! Thanks.
I'm not sure but there is a possibility of such online pharmacy existing. Keep looking out, I'm sure you will find one.