Are sex enhancement drugs safe?

Bailey

I bought this drug from a pharmacy yesterday for sex enhancement. Although the pharmacist says its safe but I was just about to take a dose when this funny question strolled across my mind again.

Suggestions anyone?

Green

I bought this drug from a pharmacy yesterday for sex enhancement. Although the pharmacist says its safe but I was just about to take a dose when this funny question strolled across my mind again.

Suggestions anyone?
The medical community considers that these pills are generally safe for most people who are otherwise healthy enough for sexual activity. As with any medication, there are potential side effects that a person may experience. These pills can also interact with other medications, such as nitrates

Booth

There's no proof that over-the-counter sexual enhancement supplements for men work, and some are potentially dangerous, a new study reports shows that many men seeking medical help for sexual health issues report using dietary supplements. It's basically at the risk of the patient.

Cindy

I think it's better to just stay away from sex enhancement drugs...Why do people need them anyway?

Grant

I think it's better to just stay away from sex enhancement drugs...Why do people need them anyway?
There are some people who have difficulty of attaining full pleasure during sex. They might just need these sort of drugs. If you had such an issue, I could bet you'll search for one of these too..