Are most Chinese online pharmacies scams?

Sane broud

JD.com is the biggest e-commerce store in China that also has a pharmacy which is a leading pharmaceutical maker. They are world-renowned and so I really wouldn’t worry about buying with them if it’s something you feel you want! There are thousands of reviews that speak highly of the pharmacy too so go for it!

There are some good prices for certain items I want in Chinese online pharmacies, but I’m a bit sceptical about committing to a purchase. Does anyone have any experience of buying with a pharmacy in China?
I find it very difficult to trust any pharmacy from the region. But I know there are some safe ones. Just be keen on what customers are saying and safety.

jhone rur

19a April ২০০৯ - When Pang Jillian walked into a Beijing pharmacy to buy medicine for his ... China drug scams challenge pharmaceutical firms ... The most crucial thing is how to effectively enforce the law,” said Xu Jun, ... experts in advertisements for drugs after a group of Internet vigilantes exposed several fake experts.

Labu Roy

There are some good prices for certain items I want in Chinese online pharmacies, but I’m a bit sceptical about committing to a purchase. Does anyone have any experience of buying with a pharmacy in China?
Some people always have this belief that anything coming from China is not of good quality, be it any products or drugs as well but this is not entirely true. There are fake online pharmacies all over the world and not just in China. So, as much as there are many fake online pharmacies in China, there are still so many trusted online pharmacies in that region as well.

nahid56

derrikk1234

Fake medicine and pharmacies are everywhere in the world. If someone is selling in the UK/US/Canada does not guarantee that pills are safe to use. The global pharma industry has complex networks that crisscross the globe. A single pill might pass through a dozen countries during its manufacturing process, which offers many opportunities for criminals to put fake drugs into the supply chain. For example, chemicals synthesized in China can be combined with fillers in India and then packaged in Mexico before arriving at a pharmacy in Canada. Often, fake-drug-trafficking criminals have extensive international networks. In 2013, a Puerto Rican man was sentenced to two years in prison for selling hundreds of thousands of fake pharmaceuticals online. He was the American contact for a counterfeit drug ring allegedly headed by Bo Jiang, a Chinese national who was last seen in New Zealand before he went on the run from officials.

Riley

JD.com is the biggest e-commerce store in China that also has a pharmacy which is a leading pharmaceutical maker. They are world-renowned and so I really wouldn’t worry about buying with them if it’s something you feel you want! There are thousands of reviews that speak highly of the pharmacy too so go for it!
That's true and I don't think there are lots of scam online pharmacies in China, by the way. The approval by the authorities in China is all that is needed to keep things working pretty good.

Gael Walters

Some people always have this belief that anything coming from China is not of good quality, be it any products or drugs as well but this is not entirely true. There are fake online pharmacies all over the world and not just in China. So, as much as there are many fake online pharmacies in China, there are still so many trusted online pharmacies in that region as well.
I concur with your post on the subject matter but I don't really think anyone should label China as a country that sells fake products. Countries don't sell a fake product it is people that do and people are all over the Earth they can be anywhere at any point in time.

Douglas

I don't think all the sites are scams, and it is not only China has fake sites. But there might be a bit more scam sites which are centred in China. The best method I see is to use trusted sites, that is sites which are recommended by this site or any other trusted forum or any other site. I don't agree with the idea of all Chinese sites being scams, but I don't say all are safe either.

Noel

I think India has faker online pharmacy than China according to one report that I came across one time in the past. China is well known for producing lots of products but India is more into drugs, so they likely have faker online pharmacy set up there than in China.

hasiful

There are some good prices for certain items I want in Chinese online pharmacies, but I’m a bit skeptical about committing to a purchase. Does anyone have any experience of buying with a pharmacy in China?
Some Chinese drugs are of high quality and good, that's all that I know.

Casey

I don't think we should pay attention to Chinese online pharmacies because we have a lot of worthy in our own countries!

Asa Lota

HA HA HA funny @lurich, but true as well, China is a very innovative country, and the idea that Chinese stuff aren't of good quality is not always true too, and they are very good people. I am telling this because I know a chinese family and they are one of the best people I've ever met.

Samuel

Wait till the Chinese take over the pharmaceutical industry just like they have taken over almost every other industry.