Anyone knows how to wake someone up who has passed of from dehydration?

Jonas25

Anyone knows how to wake someone up who has passed of from dehydration or is that even a thing?

Jonas25

Lmao!

Making a comic where the main protagonist is like in the apocalypse and he is like literally walking until he nearly dies but someone saves him and he need to be able to wake him up without any very special medical equipment.

So he wouldn't have food either or anything but like idk its just i need my facts to be straight I could just say the other character dumps water on his face to wake him up lol but i want it to be real survival.

Jonas25

I will show you the comic when its finished too lmao so you know I didn't kill anyone lmao.

Mawerik

In real life its always different, depending what actually happened, how bad it is, which parts are affected etc.

Jonas25

He is literally like (its depressing at first) lol.

He is literally walking till he just about dies kind of thing its kind of sad but he finds someone who like I don't know gives him hope lol.

Like the dude has water in his bag but he just stopped even caring its mess up but idk i think it would be a good beginning to the story to kind of say something lol its q zombie comic type thing lol.