Any online pharmacy offering end of the year discount?

bopoj43955

I'm looking at taking orders from an online pharmacy straight from Canada down to my place in the US and would want to know if there is an online drug store you know that offers a huge discount on delivery fee just for the season. Do you know any?

Lam

End of year discounts is common but there may be different ways they might put such information out to the public, either end of year promo, or Christmas sale, etc but for now, I don't know of any.

Lam

No, but I think that due to competition, most of them have a wide variety of offers this season.
I don't really think the competition is a factor to hinder them from announcing their promo as each company wants to get more customers and would gladly do whatever it takes to get more customers to themselves. In fact, competition triggers promo and discounts in most cases.

Clarence

It is not the competition that lowers the cost of medicines but you can get a discount by using various online discount coupons and cashback schemes...

Bavaria

I'm looking at taking orders from an online pharmacy straight from Canada down to my place in the US and would want to know if there is an online drug store you know that offers a huge discount on delivery fee just for the season. Do you know any?
Most online pharmacies will give you discounts at the end of the year. However, I don't buy meds at December as it is always a bit expensive.

Abel Beard

All pharmacies have end-year offers