An-Order-Shop.com Reviews

JESSICA2

An-Order-Shop.com is an online pharmacy selling all medical products but a serious question has been marked on whether they are legitimate or scam online pharmacy. From the research of reviews written on the activities of An-Order-Shop.com, scamadviser.com reviews record one negative review labeling the online pharmacy as a scam. In fact, it was the only review found on scamadviser.com.

The reviews from https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.shop.com showed so many positive reviews about the online pharmacy but there was still a lookalike review found on scamadviser.com that still appeared in reviews found on Trustpilot. Could it be an error or a coincidence?

Have any had an experience with An-Order-Shop.com? Are they scam or legit?

ISABELLA0

They are so many good reviews about this online pharmacy with just one negative review. It's expected that it's not always a must that all the reviews written about an online pharmacy would be a positive one. When all the reviews are positive, it looks suspicious, so the negative reviews is a welcoming opportunity for the company to look into the aggrieved customer and find out what went wrong in order to solve the problem and amend their relationship.

SOPHIE0

Some reviews can actually be paid for and some can be fakes as well, so it's important to critically examine all the reviews written about the online pharmacy in order to be absolutely certain that they are legit, real and not fake. One of the best ways to check out the legitimacy and authenticity of the online pharmacy would be to find out if it's registered with CIPA, NABP, LegitScript and accredited by PharmacyChecker.

MIA0

Most of the reviews when analyzing them look genuinely real, although there are some that look shallow which beg the question if they are actually written by those who purchased their drugs from the online pharmacy. When the details of any online pharmacy reviews are shallow, it looks suspicious but with so many of the reviews looking good, it probably means that the online pharmacy is legit. Maybe, I would give them a trial to know how good they are.

jenrechard

The above link https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.shop.com provided by JESSICA2 does not point to the right Trustpilot page. It points to the SHOP.COM page on Trustpilot. SHOP.COM does not sell meds.

Also, she started this thread so that we can discuss An-Order-Shop.com. So, why did she refer us to SHOP.COM reviews on Trustpilot?

Here is the right link to An-Order-Shop.com reviews on Trustpilot, https://www.trustpilot.com/review/an-order-shop.com. I hope this helps inform your med purchase.

lizwilliam935

Some reviews can actually be paid for and some can be fakes as well, so it's important to critically examine all the reviews written about the online pharmacy in order to be absolutely certain that they are legit, real and not fake. One of the best ways to check out the legitimacy and authenticity of the online pharmacy would be to find out if it's registered with CIPA, NABP, LegitScript and accredited by PharmacyChecker.com.
I agree with you SOHPIE0, critical examination is required before buying from an online pharmacy, especially if you are buying from them for the first time. After that, if they came through for you with your purchase, you can now buy from them with more confidence.

Marcus

I'm not going to really trust this online pharmacy An-Order-Shop.com because of one single reason and it's as of the review I just saw on ScamAdviser.com. Most reviews that I have come across on Scamadviser have been an absolute truth experience of one who actually purchased from an online pharmacy and it either went well or went south. With the negative review on Scamadviser, I'm opting out of purchasing from this site.

Ejiofor1

One bad review isn't enough to conclude that an online pharmacy such as An-Order-Shop.com is a scam. One dissatisfied customer doesn't make the entire shopping mall a bad one. Sometimes, there are variables that resulted in the situation whereby the customer felt he or she was wronged.

Thelma

I'm not going to really trust this online pharmacy An-Order-Shop.com because of one single reason and it's as of the review I just saw on Scamadviser.com. Most reviews that I have come across on ScamAdviser have been an absolute truth experience of one who actually purchased from an online pharmacy and it either went well or went south. With the negative review on Scamadviser, I'm opting out of purchasing from this site.
Well, I'm also a fan of ScamAdviser reviews because they give something very useful always but in this case, don't you think that it's too harsh to just conclude that the online pharmacy not legit simply because of one negative feedback from a customer?

In my opinion, if I had found at least 5 to 10 negative reviews on ScamAdviser.com about the online pharmacy, then I would have a good cause to be worried about its legitimacy or not.

Wilson

Some reviews can actually be paid for and some can be fakes as well, so it's important to critically examine all the reviews written about the online pharmacy in order to be absolutely certain that they are legit, real and not fake. One of the best ways to check out the legitimacy and authenticity of the online pharmacy would be to find out if it's registered with CIPA, NABP, LegitScript and accredited by PharmacyChecker.
Your comments here are spot on especially when it comes to getting the right information about the status of any online pharmacy before ordering any drug from them. A lot of scammers go on an extra mile just to deceive people with wrong or fake information built up to look like it's the truth. So, one got to be very careful when it comes to believing anything that floats online all in the name of reviews.

I agree with you SOHPIE0, critical examination is required before buying from an online pharmacy, especially if you are buying from them for the first time. After that, if they came through for you with your purchase, you can now buy from them with more confidence.
You are absolutely correct in saying that an online pharmacy should be properly checked out before buying from them. I also try to see how possible it is connecting with a review giver just to be sure the reviews are legit.

Tracey

I have no doubt that an-order-shop.com is a fraudulent site. Lots of pharmacies with the same layout were found on the internet. You should remember that you take a big risk buying from such sites with extremely low pricing. However, it is great that you ask your questions before making a purchase.

Casey

I have no doubt that an-order-shop.com is a fraudulent site. Lots of pharmacies with the same layout were found on the internet. You should remember that you take a big risk buying from such sites with extremely low pricing. However, it is great that you ask your questions before making a purchase.
Hey, Tracey, can you please give examples of scam drugstores sharing the same layout??

Meagan Millsap

You are absolutely correct in saying that an online pharmacy should be properly checked out before buying from them. I also try to see how possible it is connecting with a review giver just to be sure the reviews are legit.
I wouldn't base my judgement just on positive reviews! Is the pharmacy registered and approved by NABP? If not, then I will be getting my drugs from other online pharmacies.