Amoxicillin prices

ratan

I found an online pharmacy that is selling Amoxil for $44 for a pill (if you buy 360). Does this seem like a reasonable price to you or can you find it cheaper? In case you did not know, this is used to treat many bacterial infections.

rahman

I think that $44 a pill is pretty good. But I would not want to buy 360 of them. Would you actually use that much before it expired? If not, then it is not really that good of a deal.

Tiler

I found an online pharmacy that is selling Amoxil for $44 for a pill (if you buy 360). Does this seem like a reasonable price to you or can you find it cheaper? In case you did not know, this is used to treat many bacterial infections.
The minimum order you can make is pretty high! Please check other pharmacy prices before making a decision.

Wild Hair

I think that $44 a pill is pretty good. But I would not want to buy 360 of them. Would you actually use that much before it expired? If not, then it is not really that good of a deal.
You should inquire if it's for reselling purposes before advising on the number to buy!