American drugstores

Christina

I made a list of legitimate US drugstores which I had come across on the net. You can check their certificates using LegitScript.
  1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com
  5. PillPack.com
  6. GetRoman.com
  7. Serve-You-Rx.com
  8. Alto.com
  9. EDrugstore.com
  10. HumanaPharmacy.com
  11. MailMyPrescriptions.com
  12. NuRx.com
  13. UsPharmaMed-Rx.com
  14. ForHims.com

Barida

BlinkHealth is a great online pharmacy, according to reviews and online research that I did. They have a list of wonderful options that will make your online shopping experience to be simple and straight forward. I recommend them to anyone buying drugs in the US.

Boym

Great one, Christina. I can also advise others to check their reviews online. They can use such websites as TrustPilot and MyWoT. They also help. Otherwise, I've ever ordered from WellDyneRx.com. I loved the experience.

kimberagmon

Great list, Christina. I and my husband are about to hit 50 and thankfully enough, we both have no chronic illness at all. I only buy stuff from ForHims.com to keep things hot in the bedroom and I can personally attest that they are the best that I have ever come across. I have never used any other online pharmacy since the day I came across ForHims.com, because of their large variety, quick delivery, personal suggestions, great discounts for the regular customers, and more.

kevin001

Wow, great work @Christina, this list would surely help all the members in this forum. Let us update and expand this list so it covers sites all over the world so members worldwide can choose their best-suited site easily.

erakshay52es

American drugstores moonlight as convenience stores. The fundamental difference between U.S. and U.K. pharmacies is that in the States, the establishments. I made a list of legitimate US drugstores:
  1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com

C

clydeyounge

Kamagra 100mg tablets are used to treat male sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction or impotence. Know about Sildenafil Citrate 100mg reviews, dosage, uses, price, how does it work, benefits of Kamagra, precautions and side effects. EDBalance is the best place to buy Kamagra online for the best price.

Charlie

I made a list of legitimate US drugstores which I had come across on the net. You can check their certificates using LegitScript.
  1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com
  5. PillPack.com
  6. GetRoman.com
  7. Serve-You-Rx.com
  8. Alto.com
  9. EDrugstore.com
  10. HumanaPharmacy.com
  12. NuRx.com
  13. UsPharmaMed-Rx.com
  14. ForHims.com
Hi, there are approximately 67,000 pharmacies in the United States ... The top 25 pharmacy chain stores represent about 28,000 pharmacy locations in the U.S. and employ about 46,000 on-staff pharmacists. California has 5,560 pharmacies, the most of any state. More details of top 25 Pharmacy can be found by the following link:

Lonely Hero

Perfect list. We need lists like this so we can stay safe. But I will say that even when I look at these lists, I still do a bit of my own research as I feel that is important to do.
Doing a bit of research on your own is necessary. That's how you will be sure of what one online pharmacy offers from another.

Sean

1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com
  5. PillPack.com
  6. GetRoman.com
  7. Serve-You-Rx.com
  8. Alto.com
  9. EDrugstore.com
  10. HumanaPharmacy.com
  12. NuRx.com
  13. UsPharmaMed-Rx.com
  14. ForHims.com
Are you writing a project on these sites?

Eloise Woods

1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com
  5. PillPack.com
  6. GetRoman.com
  7. Serve-You-Rx.com
  8. Alto.com
  9. EDrugstore.com
  10. HumanaPharmacy.com
  12. NuRx.com
  13. UsPharmaMed-Rx.com
  14. ForHims.com
Others keep bothering us in other threads about the safe American drugstores and they're just here.

1. LemonaidHealth.com
  2. BlinkHealth.com
  3. WellDyneRx.com
  4. BioPlusRx.com
  5. PillPack.com
  6. GetRoman.com
  7. Serve-You-Rx.com
  8. Alto.com
  9. EDrugstore.com
  10. HumanaPharmacy.com
  12. NuRx.com