All you need to know about diabetes.

Oskar

If you have questions that you need answers on about diabetes. Here's your chance.

Oskar

But there are other causes, right?
Other causes include;

• High blood pressure.
  • High blood triglyceride (fat) levels. ...
  • Low "good" cholesterol level. ...
  • Gestational diabetes or giving birth to a baby weighing more than 9 pounds.
  • Prediabetes. ...
  • Heart disease.
  • High-fat and carbohydrate diet. ...
  • High alcohol intake.

Oskar

Hello Oskar. What are the indicators that show that I have diabetes?
Often, there are no symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they include excessive thirst or urination, fatigue, weight loss, or blurred vision, and have in mind that there are also different types of diabetes.

Jupiter

Often, there are no symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they include excessive thirst or urination, fatigue, weight loss, or blurred vision, and have in mind that there are also different types of diabetes.
So the symptoms vary based on the type and degree of diabetes?

Oskar

If fat causes diabetes, then what kind of food should I eat if I have diabetes?
Bananas are a safe and nutritious fruit for people with diabetes to eat in moderation as part of a balanced, individualized diet plan. A person with diabetes should include fresh, plant food options in the diet, such as fruits and vegetables. Bananas provide plenty of nutrition without adding many calories.

Idella

Bananas are a safe and nutritious fruit for people with diabetes to eat in moderation as part of a balanced, individualized diet plan. A person with diabetes should include fresh, plant food options in the diet, such as fruits and vegetables. Bananas provide plenty of nutrition without adding many calories.
Lots of fruits and veggies. True. 🙂

Elizbeth

If fat causes diabetes, then what kind of food should I eat if I have diabetes?
Eat more
  • Healthy fats from nuts, olive oil, fish oils, flax seeds, or avocados.
  • Fruits and vegetables—ideally fresh, the more colorful the better; whole fruit rather than juices.
  • High-fiber cereals and bread are made from whole grains.
  • Fish and shellfish, organic chicken or turkey.
  • Food with low-fat percentage.

Oskar

Why does diabetes prolong wound healing?
when you have diabetes, your body produces enzymes and hormones that make your immune system less effective. This can lead to infections that may cause diabetic wounds to take longer to heal and require medical attention.

Idella

Why does diabetes prolong wound healing?
Also, the circulation of blood at the wound site is critical for wound healing. As a result of narrowed blood vessels, diabetic wound healing is impaired because less oxygen can reach the wound and the tissues do not heal as quickly.

Oskar

Also, the circulation of blood at the wound site is critical for wound healing. As a result of narrowed blood vessels, diabetic wound healing is impaired because less oxygen can reach the wound and the tissues do not heal as quickly.
Thanks once again, Idella.

I believe this is more explanatory.