Africans in China: COVID19 is not an excuse for racism

Alexander Ponce

Africans in China is going through a hard time in this period of COVID-19 and #COVID19 is not an excuse for racism. I have to be too many African countries and I can not remember at any point in time when I was treated badly or with disgust. I don't expect our people back in China to have a different opinion about Africans or blacks generally. Majority of our products we produce in China are sought by blacks, Nigeria is one of our biggest market and this attitude of my people towards blacks is beginning to have a serious impact from blacks towards Chinese and everywhere I go to now, I see blacks in groups gossiping about what we are doing to their people in our country. Why on earth are Chinese targeting blacks during this COVID-19 crisis, all these bullying and racism should stop?

Maggie Cruz

Africans in China is going through a hard time in this period of COVID-19 and #COVID19 is not an excuse for racism. I have to being to many African countries and I can not remember at any point in time when I was treated bad or with disgust. I don't expect our people back in China to have a different opinion about Africans or blacks generally. Majority of our products we produce in China are sought by blacks, Nigeria is one of our biggest market and this attitude of my people towards blacks is beginning to have a serious impact from blacks towards Chinese and everywhere I go to now, I see blacks in groups gossiping about what we are doing to their people in our country. Why on earth are Chinese targeting blacks during this COVID-19 crisis, all these bullying and racism should stop.
I saw a video online, where a Chinese woman attacked a black woman in a shopping mall for no reason, but well, she got a hell of beating from the black woman. Can we just stop hating one another, we have a virus determined to kill us all.

Alfredo

Africans in China is going through a hard time in this period of COVID-19 and #COVID19 is not an excuse for racism. I have to be too many African countries and I can not remember at any point in time when I was treated badly or with disgust. I don't expect our people back in China to have a different opinion about Africans or blacks generally. Majority of our products we produce in China are sought by blacks, Nigeria is one of our biggest market and this attitude of my people towards blacks is beginning to have a serious impact from blacks towards Chinese and everywhere I go to now, I see blacks in groups gossiping about what we are doing to their people in our country. Why on earth are Chinese targeting blacks during this COVID-19 crisis, all these bullying and racism should stop?
Blacks have always been a victim and will always be no matter how good they are in foreign lands, let them build their own continent, they have all the resources they need and manpower.

Alexander Ponce

The issue of racism is beyond skin colour, it is everywhere, even in China, the Chinese sometimes are not friendly with another tribe that are not foreigners or race that does not black! So, generally, the topic is not just black centred, it's all about us to stop racism, we all need each other. As a large united multi-national state, China is composed of 56 ethnic groups. Among them Han Chinese account for 91.59% of the overall Chinese population and the other 55 make up the remaining 8.41% according to the Fifth National Population Census of 2000. Since July 2009, there have been persistent ethnic clashes in China which many people all over the world are not too aware of.

Maggie Cruz

Blacks have always been a victim and will always be no matter how good they are in foreign lands, let them build their own continent, they have all the resources they need and manpower.
Blacks never went to the white mans land on their own, they were taken there as slaves. So, lets stop making the whole scene look like white built their own continent all by themselves, the blacks were used, so there is nothing bad if the white helps to accommodate them in their land which they never wanted to go in the first place.

Alfredo

Noo, you both got me wrong, I am not a racist, I only meant that Blacks have the capability to build their continent by themselves and reduce their population in other lands where they are maltreated. The way I see it, if I am not wanted in a place, I would not hesitate to leave that place as it pertains to life, why will I FORCE MYSELF TO CO-EXIST WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE ME, I see that as a suicide mission.

Jake Bennett

The issue of racism is beyond skin colour, it is everywhere, even in China, the Chinese sometimes are not friendly with another tribe that are not foreigners or race that does not black! So, generally, the topic is not just black centred, it's all about us to stop racism, we all need each other. As a large united multi-national state, China is composed of 56 ethnic groups. Among them Han Chinese account for 91.59% of the overall Chinese population and the other 55 make up the remaining 8.41% according to the Fifth National Population Census of 2000. Since July 2009, there have been persistent ethnic clashes in China which many people all over the world are not too aware of.
How true is this, never heard of it before.

Georgia Perry

Noo, you both got me wrong, I am not a racist, I only meant that Blacks have the capability to build their continent by themselves and reduce their population in other lands where they are maltreated. The way I see it, if I am not wanted in a place, I would not hesitate to leave that place as it pertains to life, why will I FORCE MYSELF TO CO-EXIST WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE ME, I see that as a suicide mission.
I go with you on this man.

Beverly Stewart

It's okay you are not a racist, but your statement still doesn't make absolute sense to me because we are all migrants on earth and we will always be either we are freeborn or slaves, something must surely take us to another man land, before you hurt a foreigner, remember you have your own people in a foreign land, what goes around surely comes back around. Go and check history, where you live today wasn't where your great grandparents came from.

Georgia Perry

It's okay you are not a racist, but your statement still doesn't make absolute sense to me because we are all migrants on earth and we will always be either we are freeborn or slaves, something must surely take us to another man land, before you hurt a foreigner, remember you have your own people in a foreign land, what goes around surely comes back around. Go and check history, where you live today wasn't where your great grandparents came from.
Absolutely true (y)(y)(y)

Kelley Holland

Shame!!!