Affordable medications for Chelitis

roseroy

I suffer from Cheilitis and get it very bad in the winter. It is basically dry cracks in the corners of my mouth. It really hurts. And can look bad at times. I have tried everything for it. Vaseline, lip balm, zinc, lysine, extra hydration, peroxide, tea tree, diaper rash cream, and more. Nothing works. Does anybody have any medications they have found that work for this?

KENNETH

This has got to do with winter and it is such difficult to find another remedy except for lips lotions that can keep the lips wet and soft always. Just like body lotions are used during this period to find a balance in the change of weather that takes place during this time too.

Jess

This has got to do with winter and it is such difficult to find another remedy except for lips lotions that can keep the lips wet and soft always. Just like body lotions are used during this period to find a balance in the change of weather that takes place during this time too.
Lips balms are always the solution in this type of situation as it's a seasonal condition.

Mini

That's true as I have soft lips now than when I was having dry lips then. I don't think there is any remedy for it.

Lailah Baxter

I suffer from Cheilitis and get it very bad in the winter. It is basically dry cracks in the corners of my mouth. It really hurts. And can look bad at times. I have tried everything for it. Vaseline, lip balm, zinc, lysine, extra hydration, peroxide, tea tree, diaper rash cream, and more. Nothing works. Does anybody have any medications they have found that work for this?

I think you should have your immune system checked...bc you need to solve the problem from the inside not outside 🤔