Advice for Asthmatic patients

Barida

Many Asthmatic patients might be worried about how to go about treating this problem especially when you put into context that the prices of drugs for it is expensive. One thing that is necessary is to understand that while a good nebulizer can relieve the pain you get from air pollution, buying any form of inhaler both from an online pharmacy or offline is not advisable unless you have a medical consultation to determine which one that fits your body system.

Rokey

Going to the hospital having an asthma attack is difficult. There are many types of Asthma. I think you should avoid touching any cats, dust, and dogs because Asthma is also allergy. I have been experiencing asthma for many years since I was a kid and since then my Asthma hasn't stopped.

My advice for patients of asthma it that the person having asthma should stay away from all sources of smoke in their daily life because smoking cigarettes make asthma worse and it gets worse when you used to live around the people who usually are smokes. Take your prescribed medications on time, get vaccinations on time.

Ball

1. Stay away from allergens
2. Avoid smoke of any type
3. Prevent colds
4. Carry your reliever inhaler with you everywhere
5. Go for an annual asthma review
6. Get some advice on weight loss to improve symptoms
7. Get active to boost your asthma health
8. Ask your doctor or asthma nurse about the flu vaccine
9. Try to find out what your triggers are so that you can try to avoid them
10. Try to keep calm if you are having difficulties breathing
11. Learn how to use inhalers correctly

Joey

As found in some researches yoga helps in curing asthma. Yoga, mainly the breathing exercises helps in curing asthma if you want to cure your problem by a home remedy you must try breathing yogas for at least a month to see the results on your body. Every person is having a different body type so if you want to observe changes please try to do yoga daily without any gap, I am sure you will get results for sure.

Flake

Please always try as much as possible to stay in a dust-free and clean environment. Avoid smokes and don't enter the kitchen when they are frying anything.

Take your medication and use your inhaler always.

Blogger

1. Stay away from allergens
2. Avoid smoke of any type
3. Prevent colds
4. Carry your reliever inhaler with you everywhere
5. Go for an annual asthma review
6. Get some advice on weight loss to improve symptoms
7. Get active to boost your asthma health
8. Ask your doctor or asthma nurse about the flu vaccine
9. Try to find out what your triggers are so that you can try to avoid them
10. Try to keep calm if you are having difficulties breathing
11. Learn how to use inhalers correctly
My distant relative suffers from asthma for as long as I can remember. I'm going to recommend these tips here for him.

Thanks for your help.

Jorah

• An asthmatic patient should try to avoid foods like eggs, cow's milk, soy, wheat, etc.
  • Always move around with your inhaler and know how to use it.
  • Cover your mouth and nose if there is cold.
  • Clean yourself regularly.

Ellaria

An asthmatic patient should add this to his or her diet:
  • Vitamin D rich food like milk and eggs
  • Beta carotene-rich vegetables, such as carrots and leafy greens
  • Magnesium-rich foods such as spinach and pumpkins seeds
  • The patient should as well avoid intense negative emotions
  • Avoid being close to dust
  • Avoid taking wine and artificial juice and use of some perfume

Davies

The asthmatic patients should not be in contact with the dust and as well as avoid over-worrying yourself. Please have your inhaler where ever you are going. Be mindful of the kind of perfume you use and the people around you.

Ford

Being asthmatic is not a death warrant...... All you have to do is avoid some worrisome situation, know the kind of food you eat and the most important one buy your inhaler and know how to use it. Please go with it anywhere you are going and you will be fine.

Elsie

As found in some researches yoga helps in curing asthma. Yoga, mainly the breathing exercises helps in curing asthma if you want to cure your problem by a home remedy you must try breathing yogas for at least a month to see the results on your body. Every person is having a different body type so if you want to observe changes please try to do yoga daily without any gap, I am sure you will get results for sure.
Yoga can help but let's not fully trust it!

Many Asthmatic patients might be worried about how to go about treating this problem especially when you put into context that the prices of drugs for it is expensive. One thing that is necessary is to understand that while a good nebulizer can relieve the pain you get from air pollution, buying any form of inhaler both from an online pharmacy or offline is not advisable unless you have a medical consultation to determine which one that fits your body system.
Don't go or stay in any place that would make you feel chocked up. Stay away from smokes, all kinds of smoke or dust and have your inhaler always.