Acne

Nico

😿 I'm suffering from severe form of acne. My face looks terrible, I hate my skin and try not to look at myself in the mirror. I quit my job because I don't want people to see my ugly face. I tried different creams and meds, went to the dermatologist but he prescribed almost the same and even didn't speak about any lab tests. If any of you have ever faced this problem please reply in the thread.

Sonny

😿 I'm suffering from severe form of acne. My face looks terrible, I hate my skin and try not to look at myself in the mirror. I quit my job because I don't want people to see my ugly face. I tried different creams and meds, went to the dermatologist but he prescribed almost the same and even didn't speak about any lab tests. If any of you have ever faced this problem please reply in the thread.
Sorry to hear that! I understand how it hurts you cause the problem is serious and you don't know the reason for that.

I spent much money trying to figure everything out and in my case acne was caused by high level of testosterone.

Nico

To find out the reason I got tested for sex hormones, including testosterone, made a biochemical blood test, tests for the most likely allergens, and demodex mite scraping.
Thank you so much, Sonny! I knew more things from you than from my doctor. I think he doesn't care and prescribes treatment that isn't good for me as he wants me to come again and pay for the consultation one more time.

Sonny

Thank you so much, Sonny! I knew more things from you than from my doctor. I think he doesn't care and prescribes treatment that isn't good for me as he wants me to come again and pay for the consultation one more time.
He is mean and indifferent! Please choose another dermatologist, try to search for reviews. A doctor must give you a list of lab tests suitable in your case. I just told you about general things. Maybe you have some other symptoms and need another tests.

Grady

I've not had this situation, but I got a fiance that does and what she did was not using oily cream for whatsoever reason.

Often the appearance of acne on the face can be caused by stress, which is abundant in our lives. Stress is very strongly reflected on the skin, provoking an unhealthy color, wrinkles, a drop in tone, and, of course, acne. If you feel that your skin is keenly reacting to all your nervous experiences, try to keep them under control and certainly not get upset over trifles!