A vein beside my ears started to bulge

Christina

Hi so yesterday when I was trying to go to sleep, a vein beside my ears started to bulge. And then my ears started to feel they needed to be pop. And I feel like there’s something in my throat like mucus. And I get little headaches here and there.

Gilbert45

Hi so yesterday when I was trying to go to sleep, a vein beside my ears started to bulge. And then my ears started to feel they needed to be pop. And I feel like there’s something in my throat like mucus. And I get little headaches here and there.
Hmm sounds pretty weird... Since when do you have these symptoms? It could just be stress, ears can feel weird due to stress and you can get that feeling in your throat due to stress. Headaches (most likely migraine) can be caused by stress as well.

Christina

Hmm sounds pretty weird... Since when do you have these symptoms? It could just be stress, ears can feel weird due to stress and you can get that feeling in your throat due to stress. Headaches (most likely migraine) can be caused by stress as well.
Since like two days ago. Is it like an infection? But I haven't been outside.

Gilbert45

Ahhh also I picked up my headphones because it dropped in like a dusty area of the house and wondering if it’s from that.
If dirt went into your ear it could be an infection, yes... That will hurt like shit though, you got to see how it develops.
Hope that helps :)

Christina

The use of a red light lamp and onions have proven to be home remedies for middle ear infections. However, a drained and cooled chamomile tea bag also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Thanks I’ll try to get those things. LMAO!

Christina

The use of a red light lamp and onions have proven to be home remedies for middle ear infections. However, a drained and cooled chamomile tea bag also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
What if I get super anxious? What would happen?

Gilbert45

What if I get super anxious? What would happen?
What do you mean? If you ear is about to have an inflammation it will basically pull out the dirt that got into the ear. It always hurts a lot, but according to your symptoms you could also have an infection (e.g. the flu).

Christina

What do you mean? If you ear is about to have an inflammation it will basically pull out the dirt that got into the ear. It always hurts a lot, but according to your symptoms you could also have an infection (e.g. the flu).
Ahhh!

Christina

Can it go away on its own?