A Question Regarding Trust Pills

Hello,

I have a question regarding taking trust pills (Ethinyl Estradiol with levonorgestrel) We had sex and I ejaculated inside. So what we did is she took 1 pill before 24 hours. I ejaculated at 3 pm and she took the 1 pill from 11 PM and then the next day (12 hours after) she took 2 pills 11 AM and then took another pill only 1 from 11pm. and the next day she took again 2 pills all at once at exactly 1:55 pm. What are the chances of her getting pregnant? BTW, she is gonna ovulate on November July 3. We had sex on June 27.

Thanks!

Jordan88

Hello,

I have a question regarding taking trust pills (Ethinyl Estradiol with levonorgestrel) We had sex and I ejaculated inside. So what we did is she took 1 pill before 24 hours. I ejaculated at 3 pm and she took the 1 pill from 11 PM and then the next day (12 hours after) she took 2 pills 11 AM and then took another pill only 1 from 11pm. and the next day she took again 2 pills all at once at exactly 1:55 pm. What are the chances of her getting pregnant? BTW, she is gonna ovulate on November July 3. We had sex on June 27.

Thanks!
I got overwhelmed with your pills while reading and lost sense