A dumb friend of mine had sex

Amir Moody

Boys, a question about STDs.

A dumb friend of mine had sex, now that idiot had a condom for the most part but they started like humping and his penis may have contacted her vagina, so he mostly felt it but he didn't insert his penis.

He is afraid he may have STDs and shit and he thinks asking me a first year nursing student would know this shit.

Now this is not a medical advice or something but I wanna know what are the odds for him contracting it assuming the female had it, since again he didn't penetrate.

Sorry for the weird ass question mates.

Armstrong

Now this is not a medical advice or something but I wanna know what are the odds for him contracting it assuming the female had it, since again he didn't penetrate.

Sorry for the weird ass question mates.
A question about an individuals probability of contracting an Illness in light of potential exposure is a question for ones doctor or other healthcare professional, especially given that it’s about someone you know. That’s essentially medical advice.

Bell

If I understand correctly, the main distinction is that you can't ask a question relating to medicine if any answer could influence the asker's or their proxy's future behaviour health-wise right?