A 24 Year Old Guy Pulled My Hair And I have Been Losing Hair Ever Since

Hey guys!

Something happened with me so strange I never thought I would come to me actually nobody would ever thought it will happen to them. I had a fight with a 24 year old guy. He attacked my hair. He pulled my hair so hard.

It happened like 6-7 months ago. My hair fall a lot. I dealt it with some way. Now it is falling again, I am only 17. When I was fixing my hair, I saw 5-6 strands.

Hey guys!

Something happened with me so strange I never thought I would come to me actually nobody would ever thought it will happen to them. I had a fight with a 24 year old guy. He attacked my hair. He pulled my hair so hard.

It happened like 6-7 months ago. My hair fall a lot. I dealt it with some way. Now it is falling again, I am only 17. When I was fixing my hair, I saw 5-6 strands.
I believe you are suffering from traction alopecia. It is not permanent. Just don't put your hair in any tight hair styles (braids, bun, etc). And I would recommend that you try scalp massages and oil. I am assuming that you are a guy with long hair.

I am really sorry that you are going through that.

I believe you are suffering from traction alopecia. It is not permanent. Just don't put your hair in any tight hair styles (braids, bun, etc). And I would recommend that you try scalp massages and oil. I am assuming that you are a guy with long hair.

I am really sorry that you are going through that.
Well, I think it is over, but I still lose hair in the shower, is that normal?

Depends how much and how the hair texture is.

Hair does go through a shedding process, and people with long hair can often see clumps fall out when they shower
Issue is with men it's hard to tell if this is pattern baldness or hair shedding.

Well I think everyone's hair falls in shower. They don't see it because when the apply shampoo to their hairs their hands are full of cuff and there are lots of hair in that cuff try to clean cuff and cheef the hits in your hands.

My hair is relatively short and I lose like 4-5 strands every time I shower. But I know if my hair was longer those strands would look bigger?