5 ways to avoid hair loss

hafijbd

1. Consider prescription medicines: there are two clinically approved drugs, finasteride, and minoxidil to prevent further hair loss
  2. Use a laser comb
  3. Change products for your hair
  4. Switch to shampoos with anti-DHT
  5. Try a scalp massage

Roberts

Thanks for listing the five steps that one can take to avoid having a hair loss. It is also necessary that we understand that making use of relaxer with harsh conditioning can affect the hair roots as well.

sonerinbee

This post caught my attention and I like what was posted here so far. If I may add to it, I observed changing hair cream frequently can be a factor to consider. So, if you are not having problems with your hair, be careful not to experiment with every new hair cream with your hair to avoid hair breakages or loss. I hope this helps someone here, cheers.

Casey

This post caught my attention and I like what was posted here so far. If I may add to it, I observed changing hair cream frequently can be a factor to consider. So, if you are not having problems with your hair, be careful not to experiment with every new hair cream with your hair to avoid hair breakages or loss. I hope this helps someone here, cheers.
Thanks for the warning! I always notice that with the change of shampoo my hair can start falling out.

averybropha

Great tips there. I would like to add some too:
  • Avoid getting stressed
  • Eat healthy and organic
  • Get checked for thyroid regularly
  • Maintain healthy kidneys
  • Eat seafood and nuts regularly
  • Stay hydrated

Damilare

I find these tips here very useful, and just to add my own piece of advice, be careful of changing hair creams too often, do not make your hair and experiment for newly launched hair cream, you definitely don't want to go bald right? Stick to what has been working for you except if you are not getting satisfactory or desired results.

Scarlet

I discover these tips here valuable, and just to include my very own recommendation, be cautious about changing hair creams over and over again, don't make your hair and trial for recently propelled hair cream, you unquestionably would prefer not to go bare right? Stick to what has been working for you aside from on the off chance that you are not getting agreeable or wanted outcomes.

Ronald Archer

1. Deep massage your hair with tea tree oil for 15 mins
2. Take steam with the help of covering wet towel around your hairs
3. Eat nutritious food
4. Use big mouth comb to detangle hair
5. Stay away from stress and tension
Here is the simplest way to get rid of it.

Greyson

Here is 5 way to avoid hair loss:
1. Pamper Your Scalp
2. Cut Back On Hot Tools
3. Deep Condition
4. Consider A Leave-In Treatment
5. Talk To Your Dermatologist