24h-pharmacy.com Reviews

ADOLPH

24h-pharmacy.com is an online med store that went to a great length in hiding its location for reasons best known to the owner. Also, it was discovered that the online pharmacy 24h-pharmacy.com stated that it has gotten approval from CIPA which turned out to be a lie because after checking out the CIPA.com database, there was no record of 24h-pharmacy.com found there.

LegitScript tagged 24h-pharmacy.com as a rogue pharmacy, meaning that it failed to meet up the standards of a legitimate online pharmacy. Also, PharmacyChecker.com did not offer any accreditation in support of the online pharmacy 24h-pharmacy.com.

The only good thing arrived at after evaluating 24h-pharmacy.com is that most of their ED drugs are very cheaper compared to what it's cold outside. Also, there are few positive reviews found online from their customers praising how good their pills have been and how it arrived exactly when it should but the problem is that there is no time or date stamp when these reviews were written, so it can't really be verified.

ALEJANDRO

It's not enough that their online pharmacy has no approval from CIPA or any other online pharmacy regulatory agencies but they went to the extent of lying that they are registered by the agency is really a horrible thing to do because it still damages the trust people would have had in them.

Also, with reviews that really can't be verified if they are real ones or just write-ups set up for marketing campaigns is another big factor that makes the online pharmacy not to be good at in my analysis so far. I believe that they are definitely fake in the business.

JAMES01

Reviews are very important when it comes to knowing whether or not a particular online pharmacy is legit or scam in nature. The number of reviews found online about the online pharmacy services, and the number of reviews found on their website which can all be linked to real buyers from such online pharmacy gives it so much credibility. So, with the kind of reviews that are found online about the online pharmacy, I don't have a good trust in them or their services.

KENNETH

20191204_204906_rmscr.jpg

And according to LegitScript, 24h-pharmacy.com is a rogue online pharmacy that should not be trusted for any reason whatsoever because they have all the characteristics of a scam online pharmacy with the possibility of fraudulent activities. They have already lied about being registered with CIPA but they are not, so anyone trying to get any drugs from them should be very careful.

EDWARD

It's not enough that their online pharmacy has no approval from CIPA or any other online pharmacy regulatory agencies but they went to the extent of lying that they are registered by the agency is really a horrible thing to do because it still damages the trust people would have had in them.

Also, with reviews that really can't be verified if they are real ones or just write-ups set up for marketing campaigns is another big factor that makes the online pharmacy not to be good at in my analysis so far. I believe that they are definitely fake in the business.
It's quite disturbing that they are not registered with CIPA and still lied about it, not registered with any other online pharmacy regulatory bodies, not by LegitScript, NABP, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, etc and still they have few reviews that look like real fakes, so I don't know what would ever push me to even consider ordering even a pill of $5 from 24h-pharmacy.com? If I ever did that, then it's probably in my dreams because it's not a logical thing to do by any reasonable person once health is involved.

ANTHONY

It's quite disturbing that they are not registered with CIPA and still lied about it, not registered with any other online pharmacy regulatory bodies, not by LegitScript, NABP, PHARMACYCHECKER.COM, etc and still they have few reviews that look like real fakes, so I don't know what would ever push me to even consider ordering even a pill of $5 from 24h-pharmacy.com? If I ever did that, then it's probably in my dreams because it's not a logical thing to do by any reasonable person once health is involved.
Seriously, just saying it's not a logical thing to do by a reasonable person is just an understatement because personally I consider it madness if I can do something like that to myself ordering my own medication pills from such online pharmacy set up in such manner. If they had met any good criteria, one could say that there is a chance to even consider them but with nothing to hold on to, there is no chance at all for me to consider buying from them.

JASON

20191205_131920_rmedited.jpg

ScamAdviser.com has always been guilty of not getting their facts straight when it comes to rating online pharmacy as trustworthy when they are not registered with any regulatory bodies like CIPA, LegitScript, PharmacyChecker.com, MHRA etc but this time around they got their head out of the sand in seeing that 24h-pharmacy.com is a scam.

MATTHEW

ScamAdviser.com has always been guilty of not getting their facts straight when it comes to rating online pharmacy as trustworthy when they are not registered with any regulatory bodies like CIPA, LegitScript, PharmacyChecker.com, MHRA etc but this time around they got their head out of the sand in seeing that 24h-pharmacy.com is a scam.
Truly, Scamadviser.com got their assessment done right this time around with being a spot in their review and rating of trustworthiness of 24h-pharmacy.com. Initially, I believe that they give away cheap rating to some online pharmacy as it would appear to be they are not too strict with their reviews standards which made me look at their reviews with a bit of doubt.

GARY

And according to LegitScript, 24h-pharmacy.com is a rogue online pharmacy that should not be trusted for any reason whatsoever because they have all the characteristics of a scam online pharmacy with the possibility of fraudulent activities. They have already lied about being registered with CIPA but they are not, so anyone trying to get any drugs from them should be very careful.
Truly, the scam signs written all over 24h-pharmacy.com online pharmacy are so glaring that it would be too hard to miss out by anyone who carries out simple research on the online pharmacy he or she wants to make use of to order for his or her medications. Once you come across the lie that they are registered with CIPA but eventually find out they are not, it's definitely going to deter you from trusting anything written on the website.

TIMOTHY

One of the best online pharmacy regulatory agencies which I value most when it comes to their approval and accreditation of online pharmacies to being legit and officially safe for the public to order any drug they sell without any form of fear is PharmacyChecker.com. I have taken time to study most online pharmacies which I found on PharmacyChecker.com and they all look exquisite and very standard. So, with the online pharmacy 24h-pharmacy.com not being accredited by PharmacyChecker.com is really a big problem for me not to see them as legit.

JermaineSharp0

24h-pharmacy.com is a rebel online that ought not to be trusted under any conditions since they have every one of the qualities of a trick online pharmacy with the probability of deceitful exercises. They have just lied about being enlisted with CIPA. However, they are not, so anybody attempting to get any medications from them ought to be cautious.

Aaron

Truly, the scam signs written everywhere 24h-pharmacy.com online pharmacy are so glaring that it might be too hard to miss out by anyone who carries out simple research on the web pharmacy he or she wants to form use of to order for his or her medications. Once you encounter the lie that they're registered with CIPA but eventually determine they're not, it's definitely getting to deter you from trusting anything written on the web site.

Dr Green

24h-pharmacy.com is a rebel online that ought not to be trusted under any conditions since they have every one of the qualities of a trick online pharmacy with the probability of deceitful exercises. They have just lied about being enlisted with CIPA. However, they are not, so anybody attempting to get any medications from them ought to be cautious.
CIPA should take legal action against them for such an act as it is deceitful and can ruin the reputation of the board.

Raccoon

They are not found on CIPA and not supported by LegitScript, I wonder why people would even try to order from them. It's not safe to order drugs from such a pharmacy.

Sierra

I think it's time we started quitting making purchases from any pharmacy with the name "Canadian" in them.

AlisonLehman

Finally, a good review from Scamadviser.com. They really need to work on getting their reviews of online pharmacies spot on or they end up killing their users interest in their reviews.

Anderson

They are not found on CIPA and not supported by LegitScript, I wonder why people would even try to order from them. It's not safe to order drugs from such a pharmacy.
Hey, raccoon, do you need any pet meds or what are you doing here??

Nancy0

Safepharmacy.com doesn't advise anyone order from them. They are not deemed safe or legitimate according to this and several other 'safe-checker' sites I've looked at, so do anything you can to avoid buying from them!