1drugstore-online.com reviews

Stefan

I just look at the name and it screams scam to me. I would never purchase anything from them ever. Even if they were the only one that had what I needed to take. I would be scared that it was not legit.

Agatha

Good to see that the website owner couldn't even make enough money scamming people with the website to pay for the renewal. It is a sign of the fact that the average consumer has become shrewd enough to identify scam online pharmacies.

Singh

Good to see that the website owner couldn't even make enough money scamming people with the website to pay for the renewal. It is a sign of the fact that the average consumer has become shrewd enough to identify scam online pharmacies.
Yes, I am too happy about the fact that they have been shut down. I would like to see all such websites getting shut down. Let's spread the word and make the consumer aware.

Riley

Even the homepage for the webshop's site isn't safe for browsing. Ordering from them is 98% unsafe.

Kyle lee

I strongly suggest avoiding!! The site safe.pharmacy lists all sites online that are suspicious or deemed for any reason unsafe, and this particular site gave this result:

The following sites are on NABP’s Not Recommended List.

So definitely try and find another alternative!